Brangelina @ Beowulf Premier

Brangelina @ Beowulf PremierBrangelina @ Beowulf Premier

The Hollywood A-list couple at Beowulf Premier.

Jolie, who plays a gold killer lizard in the film, said: "I was really surprised that I felt that exposed. There are certain moments where I felt actually shy - and called home, just to explain that the fun movie that I had done that was digital animation was, in fact, a little different than [what] we expected.

"I didn't expect ourselves to come out as much. I didn't expect it to feel as real and so, because of the type of character I play, it was kind of funny at first."

The 32-year-old added that she had been expecting new baby Shiloh while shooting the movie, saying: "I was three months pregnant. You wouldn't know. We did the mapping of my body before. It was a pleasure."

Brangelina @ Beowulf PremierBrangelina @ Beowulf PremierBrangelina @ Beowulf Premier
Brangelina @ Beowulf PremierBrangelina @ Beowulf PremierBrangelina @ Beowulf Premier

More exclusive photos here.

Beowulf Trailer

Labels

Recent Post